Monday, January 16, 2012

Blood pressure 120


Please Dr. could I sign my-self out of the hospital? Because I have worked at the Rest Home so steady. I have only missed 6 days from work in over 5 years.

Don't my patrol expire the 1st of this month?

I want my family to co-operate because I believe they should stand by each other.

I wish a complete release from the State Hospital. I wish to have my social security check mailed to me in my own name. Mrs. S. has my food handler's card and can I have it when I leave?

Oct. 25th 1957 I talked to Dr. Loden and I asked him if I could talk to attorney and he said I could. I said tell Dr. S. and Dr. Loder said he would.

June 13th 1958 Mrs. S. talked to Mrs. Leopold and the latter said I could talk to Dr. Coats. June 19th 1958 X-Ray at State Hospital.

The Red Cross lady said to talk to the State Hospital and she told me to "keep trying."

Weight 127 lbs.
Blood pressure 120

No comments:

Post a Comment