Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm sorry my kids are such slobs.


Monday

Hi -

Just heard another horror story - Mari left her clothes on the floor, made Grandma slip and break "10 plates and a bigger plate that meat goes on...or maybe nine. They all busted but one." Oh, God, is that a true story?? Also heard that after Marian got yelled at she hid her clothes under the sink. For the 100th time, I'm sorry my kids are such slobs.

Thank you from Stan for the hair dryer. It's just perfect. And thank you for the potatoes and zuchinni. Froze all the Z today for zoup. Tomorrow I can 40 lbs of beans. And thank you for the sewing machine belt. Poor Elisabeth is so patient.

Here's the zuchunni zoup. Nah, never mind. I'll put it on a recipe card.

Wasn't Sunday at Jill's lovely? The river was perfect. The girls were asleep before the end of Jill's driveway.

love,
Jacque

No comments:

Post a Comment