Monday, September 27, 2010

Why don't you write?


Lincoln, Nebr.
Sept. 16, 1953

Dear Marie -

I hope that you received my last letter. Why don't you write? It has been quite some time since I have heard from you.

I am wondering if you have heard from Martin. Please let me know as I am anxious to hear.

I had an X-Ray taken recently and the attendant said that my chest X-Ray was all right. I am hoping I may be released from the hospital real soon.

I sent Betty a short letter as a birthday greeting last Sunday. I also wrote to Lottie and sent her a card. I hope you remember to send your sisters each a greeting card.

I also wish to remind you to send Marilyn something as a remembrance.

I am intending to send you a handkerchief when I go to the city with the social worer. Please let me know when you have received it.

In last Sunday's paper there was this article which I am enclosing. Please send it to Betty and ask her to send it to Lottie.

Best wishes.
From Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment