Sunday, July 21, 2013

Now It Just Goes On And On And It Is Politics




Lincoln, Nebr.

Dear Marie - 

I received the package which you sent me and many thanks dear. I haven't opened it yet.

The wash cloths that I sent, well I started to sew them together or a dish-cloth and then I thought that it made them too thick. I marked 1 so that if you want to sew it together you can. The little box I sent you is greetings cards and I meant to write before,  that you could open the box as you may wish to send come of the cards away.

I wish to thank you for writing the 2 letters in my behalf. Your letter was written Nov. 29th.

I am sorry to hear that you were bothered with your ears. I hope your ears are better now and do go to a Doctor as soon as possible. 

Marie there were different matters I wished to discuss with you. But you and your sisters had so much to talk about. I didn't like the way we had to hurry that last day at all. Pardon me if I repeat anything.

Marie I heard that if a patient had left the hospital and had been out and employed for 2 years that the hospital wouldn't have anything to say (the hospital I mean) would leave the patient alone. Now it just goes on and on and it is politics. When I talked to the minister I asked him if he knew if when a patient had been employed for 5 years if they could be released? He answered "that the hospital had had me under their thumb long enough."

I like to have Mr. attorney know that facts and be on my side. So I call him because I can not receive any letters from any attorney while I am here. Both Mr. and Mrs. Schultz just go into a rage and tell me that I can just go back to that hospital. I have stood mis-treatment here because I never want to again live there. I have told the attorney that I will pay him for services. Now I asked the attorney to please ask if there is a place so I can stay at the Blair hotel. I want to leave here the second week in January. I will be 70 years of age Jan. 6, 1960. Please, please Marie write to Mr. attorney that you give your consent to let me go to Blair and rest for a few weeks. And that I don't need to be supervised by any-body. That as time goes on I will talk matters over with my family.

I don't see how I make this any plainer. And if you would like to see me happy you will oblige my wishes. Thank you.

Marie when you father and I were first married we would visit with the relatives. The relatives showed me a picture of your father when he was a little boy about Johnny's size. And your father was holding a hat seemed to me and not smiling. It was a real photograph. Now Marie I am asking you to have your little boy's picture taken that way. Also put in a little frame and send it to your father for his birthday Jan. 10th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment