Saturday, January 21, 2012

Marie's husband and Mr. Jensen came for me in Mr. Jensen's car



Lincoln, Nebr.
Feb. [1965]

Dear Elin -

I received the lovely Christmas greeting and letter from you. I hope that you received what I send before Christmas to you. When you receive something from me I surely would appreciate if you would let me know as soon as possible.

The 26th of January Marie's husband and Mr. Jensen came for me in Mr. Jensen's car. We went out to dinner and then started out for Omaha. While in Omaha Mr. Jensen and I went up to Blair on the 27th of Jan. 1965 brought my brother some cut flowers, candy and some Oakland papers. Garfield seemed cheerful and we spoke about you. I returned on Thursday Jan. 28th to Lincoln.

The next day here it snowed, on Friday.

My brother was in bed when we were up to see him. I wish he would have a stand by his bed to put some of the things he needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment