Thursday, December 1, 2011

I will be so glad to hear your voice.



Lincoln, Nebr.
Dec. 20, 1965

Dear son Martin -

I received the money which was $50.00 and thank you dear. When I went down to the city I cashed it and then I sent the money from the post-office to the attorney up at Blair. But the money wasn't accepted and he sent it back. Now I have the money and would you wish to have it sent back or you could figure out about 15 dollars a month in advance? I appreciate what you send more than I can express in words.

You may call me over the telephone about the same time as you called before. I will be so glad to hear your voice. I hope you like the socks I sent you.

My greetings are enclosed with-in the greeting card.

Let me know when you can come to Nebraska to see your parents.

As ever, I am
Your Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment