Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Really Should Write My Thank You Notes...

716 East 128 St
Tacoma 44, Wash
Dec. 28, 1957

Dear Durand cousin's

Thank you, for the jump rope, it work's real good. I got a whole lot of things I got a big doll and she's 30 inches long. I hope you had a merry Christmas.

your cousin
Jacqueline


716 E. 128 St.
Tacoma (44) Wash
Dec. 28, 1957

Dear Durand cousins

Thank you for the aluminum set. I have done two of the pictures. Here is a list of thing I got for Christmas

I got a hammer a ukelele the Alumincom set from you a belt a shirt a fun ball and a comb a bike basket a magnet and a Tresure Island book

Love
Mark


Dec. 28, 1957

Dear Aunt Marie & all,

I had a real nice Christmas, and I hope you had a nice one too.

Thanks for the pens, they're real neat. I got a bucket bag, a scatter pin, a pair of brown knee socks, a mystery book, a game, It's called "clue", a petticoat, a set of 3 ???, bubble bath, jakcs, a cutex set of nail polish, cuticle remover, polish remover, hand cream, & lipstick, and files.

Love,
Jill

Dec 28, 1957
716 East 128
Tacoma 44, Wn/

Dear Durands,

Thankyou for the three reversable belts. It was just what I wanted, and needed! All of the colors go with all my skirts and dresses.

Roxy and I got a typewriter for Christmas but I didn't get to write with it because I don't know how to use it very well.

Love,
Melody


December 31, 1957

Dear Durand Cousins,

Thank-you all so very much for the set of convertable belts! I have something to ear with each one of them. They're just what I needed.

I hope you had as nice a Christmas as I had. Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment