Monday, October 4, 2010

Ruth Norby (1890 - 1974)

Oakland, Nebr.
Nov. 7 - 1974

Marie Durand
Dear Madam,

A while back I sent you an order blank for a marker to match the one in the cemetery for Ruth Norby Jensen. Mr. Bob Gakun said you wanted some one to match it up.

I have taken a rubbing of the marker so it will be the same.

Please let me know if you want me to match it or not. Best to get it now cause they will be higher after the 1st of the year.

Just send me the white copy I sent along signed and I will take care of the rest.

Yours Truly,
Melvin Swenson
Oakland, Nebraska




Oakland, Nebr.
Dec. 12, 1974

Marie Durand
Dear Madam,

Inclosed is copy of marker for Ruth. I had Bob Gakun check the spelling of name & dates and I sent the 1st copy back to the Company so they will start work on it.

This will not be set till spring. So I will let you know when it is set.

Melvin Swenson
$194.75


No comments:

Post a Comment