Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"You have eleven cousins in denmark"

Aalborg d. 13 maj 1968.

Dear cousin Charlotte,

When your letter come to my mothers and your aunt: Paula Paulsen (married Pedersen), I phoned to my and your uncle: Holger Paulsen, who lives in Copenhagen. He has five children, four living in copenhagen and the youngest girl married in Germany. My mother (70 years old she 10 may 1968) has six children, four here in Alborg and I have a brother and a sister in copenhagen. As you see, you have eleven cousins in denmark. Your and mine uncle: Marinus Paulsen is died 1964 in Aarhus 4 july (danish, english day in Rebild park.). My mother is born 1898, Holger in 1900, and Marinus 1895. My father: Jens Christian Predelund Pedersen died in 1936. We say thanks for your letters, and we could like to show you, your sister and her husband several places in Alborg and Sonder Trander where you father live in his time from he was born to he immigrated to U.S.A.

My mother and my uncle has several times told me about yourfather, and my uncle has three times tired to find him, but he couldnt.

You tried to find your fathers two brothers and one sister in your letters of 8. may, and we got your letter to-day the 13. may. from the postoffice, and your uncle Holger get his letter from you to-morrow the 14-5-68 morning.

We hope you can come to aalborg sunday the 30th june as soon as you can from germany, and we will meet you in the air port or the railway-station, and you can stay with me, and Holger will come to Alborg and together with my mother show you the several places.

Monday 1, july we will take with you to copenhagen, where you can meet your tour group in kastrop airport at 2.25 afternoon.

We could all like to come in tivoli parken this afternoon, and my uncle holger live and my uncle holger live ten minutes by car from Kastrup airport.

Maybe it is earlier to take the railway from germany to aalborg, but please write a letter more to me about your last plane in germany and the time, you can take the trip to aalborg.

We shall see your grandmother - and grandfathers grave, in aalborg, your fathers home and school in Sonder Tranders, his first home as married in Denmarksgade 64, and the next home in Nyhavnsgade 4 in Alborg.

I have no time to more, but I will write again after a few.

Alborg Denmark.
Privat: Christian Pedersen
Hojbovangen No. 9
9200 Skalborg
Denmark

No comments:

Post a Comment