Tuesday, November 19, 2013

It Is His Duty Toward Mother To Help Her



Lincoln, Nebr.
Nov. 14, 1956

Dear Marie - 

It is your turn to write. I should think you could find some time if you would only try.

Your father said he was still sore but has started to drive his car. How I wish he would rest but I suppose Dora wants him to help her with selling Christmas cards. You know people who used to make believe they were his friends could show it by helping him at this time. 

Didn't he like to show how he would help people when there was an opportunity? Do you know anyone in Omaha whom you suppose could drive your father's care for him?

Please write as soon as possible to Bob and explain about Martin. Bob should be willing to do what I asked for Martin. I would make matters so much easier if those who are in the family and related would co-operate. This for the welfare of those who are close to one another.

Please write as nice a letter as you can to Martin. Say it is his duty toward mother to help her. You are supposed to be a Christian I thought. Then please show some kindness in time of need.

Now if Bob can go to New York when Martin is there it would be the best way possible.

Martin's address - 

Mr. Martin Miles Jensen
Z-1 018 625-D1
Wiper Steamship Transpacific
% Tak Shipping Corporation
30 Broad Street
New York,
New York.

I wrote to Martin Nov. 6th 1956. Also to one of the concerns who sent Martin's address.

Your father said there is a letter at his house for Martin.

When you write to Martin mention that his father was in a car accident. And that his father would sure like to see him as he said so.

Please write and answer this letter.

And thanking you for your intention in write to Bob for me.

I will now close.

With best wishes.

As ever
I remain,
Your Mother


P.S. Enclose you wil find 2 stamps for Martin's collection. Also handkerchief for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment