Thursday, November 24, 2011

From Ilse


Wuppertal, the 20th March 1995

My dear Charlotte!

At first I must say you many Thanks for the wonderful calendar. We look for the pictures, we often remember the wonderful time in your house. For me is finished the touring season. First in February 1995 I have been again in the hospital. My home doctor sayd I must have a heart-pace maker, because a 24 hours EKG was not good. I have hart rhythm troubles. But the professor in the hospital says it is not necessary, and I am happy. The operation is with narcosis and would not be good for my heart. I get new medicaments and they are right. I read in your "red" letter that you must make much things in your home, we wish you all the best!!! Perhaps we can see you in Germany again with the Prheus Chorus?

In love your Ilse and Rainier, Heidi and Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment