Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oh sometimes I get so sick and tired of the T.V.


Postmark: 21 Mar 1966

Dear Lottie, Bob, and Family.

I wrote to Marie and Albert. Now must write to you, Betty, and Ira. Sometimes I feel just like I counldnt write then again I dont mind, but if I expect to get letters I must write. There sure was a big write up about that son-in-law-of yours. I want to send paper to Ruth then Ill send it to you unless they sent it to you - picture of him and Jill. I hope Jill sent paper to you. I meant to wrte and see if I could get couple extra papers but I just didnt write.

Still having wonderful weather. Imagine 81 on March 16. I went to Salvation Army Golden Age Club on Wednesday had a nice program and an awful crowd every seat was take and they brought in folding chairs to have seats enough. Sure wish Lars could go too but he cant. Me or he rather raked yard and I picked up trash and burned it and oh that night I dont think there was a single mustle in my whole budy that wasnt sore. And I sure ached but he didnt even complain did say he was tired and I know - I was.

Well so your grandma at last, I told Lars now he was great grandpop now.

Oh sometimes I get so sick and tired of the T.V. seems he puts it on so loud it just roars and then I turn my ear phone off. Havent heard from Martin last letter he was on vacation and wanted his history magazines by air mail. I keep them until I hear from him sometimes I air mail one others its 9 to 5 but I keep them until he writes and says send them by return air mail so I do. I take care of all his papers that come here then I air mail them to him when he says to.

Well today is Sunday and we have been home alone all day seems every one has forgotten we even exist. Lars complains his stomach hurts so bad but he wont go to Dr. Just takes Alka Seltzer and Asperin but I just now fixed him some water vinegar and Soda and he said it didn't even make him belch so what can I do.

Planned on going to Lincoln this nice weather but weather man keeps saying rain this PM.Well Ive been caught in rain coming from Lincoln and I dont care to start when it says rain so best stay home.

We are sick one day well next and sick next

Well how does it work to be grandparents. Feel any different. Well 30 years from now they dont even know you exist. Oh well wait another 40 then be there turn.

Must close now. Write soon.

Guess Im just in a disagreeable mood today. Got letter from Marie and she sent pictures of Betty anf family and Ruthie and Kathy she sure is a sweet little Redhead a perfect doll.

love to All
Dad and Dora

Thanks for the Valentine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment