Thursday, February 24, 2011

Her New Pukeproof Pad


January 1980
Monday PM

Hi Mom & Dad

Just wanted to write and thank you again for everything this past weekend. I only wish we'd had more time - all that strenuous shopping wore me out!

Marian is still sick. She shared her dinner with me in south Seattle. Fortunately she was laying on her new pukeproof pad so it wasn't such a disaster. Dad, I'm infinitely grateful for that gift!!!

Then she did it again when we got home - I'd used Ma's super duper foolproof medicine hold and no sooner said "Aha! I got you!", the she got me - allllllll over! Today she's been pretty sleepy so I think she's on "the road to recovery"!!

Anna loves her pjs - She cried real tears when I made her get dressed today.

Forgot to tell you just how much the girls like their lamps, too. Its one less thing to fight about (light on or off) at bedtime.

And I forgot to put up your hair. Sorry ma...

Also, I'll bring the b'day cake on the 23rd - if you'd rather I do something else just let me know.

Love, J & all

No comments:

Post a Comment