Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dear Mr & Mrs


June 24, 1941

Dear Mr & Mrs -

Your news was quite a pleasant surprise - and may I offer you both all the best wishes in the world.

Naturally there are a thousand and one questions I would like to ask, but instead will only hope that you two will write and let us know your address and tell us how you get along on your new venture.

I know that you will be happy and from experience I can assure you that each day and each week will bring you more happiness than the last.

There's an old line that just about tells you what I'm trying to say - "May the worst day you ever have be better than the best year you ever had."

Bob



P.S. That goes for me, too, kids. All the luck and happiness in the world to you both. Let us know when you get our package. I had the store send it out, so I'm rather anxious about it. Write soon, won't you, and give us all the details!

Love from us both,
L & B

No comments:

Post a Comment