Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Notes from Ruth


Marie thank you for wanting to see my side and help me.

Now I want some help in helping me with sewing. I have some dresses which I have bough and some that have been given to me.

I will ask to talk to Mrs. Leopold again and then write more about my wages.

When your father went with me out to the hospital the 1st part of Aug. I wanted him to approve of what I said and send his support. We were still talking when Dora came in and then the conversation soon stopped. When I was leaving Mrs. Leopold said we all marvel how well you have done. And I said I can do better if you will let me.

A short time late Mrs. L. came to call and again I talked about how I wish to be released. She said I think may-be I can help you. And I said it should be soon.

I gave her your address and she said she was going to write to you.

(from Ruth)

No comments:

Post a Comment