Monday, November 29, 2010

A Thanksgiving Message


Lincoln, Nebr.
Nov. 17, 1965

Dear Marie -

First I wish to thank you for paying the telephone bill when it is sent to you. This is Wednesday and I haven't heard from you so I will write what I will take time before I go down South to the Post-Office.

Now Marie I wish to talk to you and write more about what we were talking about last Sunday. The 10 month and 22nd 1965 was the last time I talked to Dr. Palmer. She said at that time every-thing was the same.

Now I would like to call you up next Sunday and I will pay the bill. You can tell me what Betty said about coming. Also you know you said what do you want me to write? Well I can be at home Sunday afternoon.

Please excuse writing.

As ever,
I am
Mother

In haste.)

P.S. Let your family read the clipping as well as your-self.

Night gown -
size 38
light blue
flannel.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment