Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Search for Martin continues



Lincoln, Nebr.
March 21, 1954

Sir -

I wish to write and ask you about my son. I am Martin Jensen's mother. My daughter who lives in Tacoma Washington sent me your address. She wrote that if I wrote to you and explained the situation perhaps youwould be able to help me.

I am anxious to know how my sone is and he don't write.

Now what I wish to know is, if Martin M. Jensen is working on ships? Could you also let me know if Martin is out on some ship now, and if so, when is he expected to return to San Francisco?

I am working in Lincoln, Nebraska at the present time.

Will you please answer as soon as possible?

Thanking you very much and I will appreciate hearing from you.

Respectfully,
Mrs. Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment