Sunday, November 14, 2010

I don't wish for the lady I work for to have her name with the money

Lincoln, Nebr.
May 2, 1956

Dear Marie -

Inclose you will find the money $10.00 to help pay for the railroad fare to Lincoln.

Mrs. Schultz said she is intending to write to you too. She said to me that when I am ready to leave here she would buy a steamer trunk for me as a gift.

Please write soon as possible and answer me what your plans are.

Best wishes,
I am
Your Mother.

P.S. If you write to the social worker please write I may take care of my own money and that I may put my money in the bank. I don't wish for the lady I work for to have her name with the money which is mine in the bank. Please let the social worker know and her address is

Mrs. Leopold,
In care of State Hospital, Lincoln, Nebraska.

Also please ask the social worker if she will please come out and visit me? And that if I may talk to her in private?

I hope you received the other 2 letters I sent you since I received your letter. If you can't come I must ask Martin to help me. Please write before Mother's day to your Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment