Sunday, August 29, 2010

I am enclosing 2 clippings about vacations

Lincoln, Nebr.
June 28, 1960

Dear Marie -

It is your turn to write isn't it? I haven't heard from my brother since I wrote to him.

Marie I was thinking since you mentioned about perhaps you could ride in a car with some-one. One way to come would be that way, share expenses. Now that summer is here I was thinking perhaps you had better come here instead of me going from here to some place.

How I wish you could come by Elin's place and then take Elin along with you. I have some very important matters to talk over with Elin and you also. But you know Elin hasn't been back here since she left Nebraska. It would be wonderful if you could come in your own car with Frank you 2 boys your-self and Elin. Please try to please me and grant my wishes.

I wish to let Mr. Attorney to help me also. And he may soon go on a vacation. So please let me know next Sunday when I call if you can come. I will not mind if it costs 50 dollars I will gladly pay you if you will agree to help me leave this place for good and the hospital. Thank you.

I am enclosing 2 clippings about vacations.

Excuse me for writing with my pencil.

And tell me Sunday when I call about plans in coming. I have been so patient waiting.

In haste,
With best wishes,
I am
Your Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment