Sunday, March 21, 2010

Seeking Danish Relatives

Tacoma, Washington
United States
May 8, 1968

Dear Sir:

Nearly sixty years ago my father immigrated to the United States from a farm near Aalborg, Denmark. He left behind a large family of brothers and sisters with whom he has lost contact over the years.

My sister and I will be visiting in Europe this summer, stopping in Denmark but a few days. We are hopeful of meeting any relatives that may still be in the area.

Would you be so kind as to try to deliver the following letters to any of the following people or their families? I should appreciate it if this could be done very soon since I will be leaving here in about a month from now and would like to hear from them before I go.

Thank you for your courtesy.

Sincerely,
Charlotte L. Johnson

Marinus Paulsen, born 1895. Believed to be a barber.

Mrs. Paula Pedersen, both 1898, husband George, deceased. In transfer business.

Holgar Paulsen, born 1900, worked in Post Office.

At last information, these people were living in Aalborg, Denmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment