Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Two Owls

I think I should be right too. And good to know my list-making tendancies started at a young age.

DEAR GRANDMA AND GRANDPA I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR THE COATS I CAN RITE ELISABETH ICAN RIT LOTS OF LOTS OF WORDS OF
Anna
Friday
Hi Mom

The girls coats are beautiful and practical - gauranteed to last at least 2 years - fold up sleeves and long-ish body. Thank you!

I wrapped them up and gave them to the girls right away. Minne was here on Monday and I gave Benson Anna's "straight-jacket" - it looked great on him! (Don't worry it isn't pink) (One from my friend Annie Hill) So anyway - we just couldn't wait another week.

Hope you call soon about Thanksgiving - I should let Jen know. They are coming for Anna's birthday Friday.

Marian has started walking. Woe is me. She refuses to walk from Stan to me or vice versa but she freely walks away from furniture - its like she just forgets that she can't walk yet. Anyway, she goes 2 or 3 steps then falls on her face - a million times a day (at least).

Everybody here is suffering from "greensleeves". We all have colds and I'm the only one in the house that seems to believe in blowing one's nose in a tissue. Gross.

The carpeting was finaly installed in our "attic" today. Whoopee. Now we have a 3-day weekend to hopefully finish things up. I decided on cheap, boring, brown. It looks fine.

Anna is busy deciding one which toys will go in which playroom. I promised I would help her make a list in the morning. Yesterday she wrote out all the invitations to her birthday party by herself. Elisabeth figures her birthday should be with Anna's. Today Anna got a card in the mail, and Elisabeth cried all the way back to the house - real tears, too!

Yesterday and today I made "bulldog" outfits for them - plaid blouses. (I bought green cords.)

Almost forgot - the coats were $23. You don't need to pay all of it if you don't want to - Honest.

How are you guys? Hi Dad! Oh yawn, I'm sleepy. Nice talkin' to you. Looking forward to Thanksgiving. Let me know what to bring. Pies or relishes or whatever.

Monday nite...

Well, our 3-day weekend is almost over and we almost got everything done upstairs. You know how it goes. Stan really wants it finished for when his family is here Friday so at least we have a good goal!

Anna did most of the enclosed letter herself - just needed help spelling about 1/2 the words. She absolutely refusd to believe that "write" begins with a "w". She threw a fit! So who cares, anyway? I think she should be right.

Elisabeth sent her letter separately. I don't know whats inside - it was a secret!

Love,
Jacque

No comments:

Post a Comment